- Age / Gender:
- 17, Male
- Location not disclosed
- All Stats >
- Community Stats
Level 6 Programmer
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
Note: SPOILER ALERT!!!
Before we started, the following points must be duly noted:
- In order not to take away the fun, I will not give away any map locations. Explore by yourself!
- The walkthrough is not detailed. Its function is only to help along those who are stuck, and to give goals for grinding (though not much of that is required in my game). If you want to make a detailed walkthrough of your own and post it somewhere, feel free.
- Kill all the piranhas.
- Once you get to Level 2, you can start killing turtles.
- Talk to the tudi. Grind until you're level 3 and have all the tudi's gear.
Road to the Underworld
- Kill everything you see at first, including the yaksha. She's easier than she looks.
- Be level 4 before you go past the yaksha's square. The foxes can be pretty deadly before level 4.
- Get the thing stuck between the bricks.
- Talk to the guard and go west.
- Grind until you're level 5 and defeat Meng Po.
River of Blood
- Grind until level 7-8 (8 is safer, but 7 is possible) with best possible gear and defeat the Ox Head and Horse Face.
- Get to level 8-9 (9 is safer, but 8 is possible) and kill the guards at Ghost Torture Pass.
- Go to Fengdu.
Fengdu and Yin Mountains
- Talk to the old woman and give her the correct password (5201314).
- Get to Level 10-11 and go to the Yin Mountains. (Heart attack alert!)
- Get to Level 12 before you go to the egui. Best available gear advised.
- You'll teleport back to the guard. He'll tell you to chaodu his mum.
- Return to Fengdu and find a suspicious-looking guy. He'll sell you a boat in the yang realm.
- Go back to the flooded town and row a boat to the island.
- Salvage the mother's soul.
- Return to the Yin Mountains and make sure you are Level 14-15 before taking on the group of egui.
- Give the guard the vest, and get the iron axe. This step is extremely important! The axe is almost OP if you have it (as you'll find out), but if you don't, it's unlikely you'll beat the game,
City of Wrongful Deaths
- Ensure you're Level 18 first. The enemies should be easy as long as you follow these steps: Grind on a street until you level up, then proceed to the next street!
- After having upgraded all your gear and got to Level 23, the final boss will be easy.
- Read the ending and wait for the sequel!
- Just kidding, I'm not gonna tell you.
***I make you grind slightly in the game to make sure you get to read all my descriptions, so please do read them! They're the best part of the game in my opinion!***
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 309 (From 102 different games.)